Saturday, January 4, 2014

Kakumeiki Valvrave(Valvrave the Liberator) Review

I just ended the 24 episode series of Valvrave the Liberator. Dry in a lot of parts, but enjoyable to watch to the end. When I watch anime I tend to stay away from anime that have mechs in them. For some reason I just don't like the them. The few that I did like though was Big O and Code Geass. The Only reason I started Valvrave was because my friend thought that it had a promising first couple episodes and he was right. I got hooked until I saw the dry parts, filler I guess you could say. The action that happened in this series was awesome and that balanced things out pretty well and that's how I got through a lot of it. Another reason I was able to get through the series was because of the small snip-its of the future after the series that appeared randomly in some of the episodes through the series. It got me hooked to know what happened and who died. Boy did a lot of people die(spoiler) I didn't really expect most of the main group would die and more that survived. It surprised me to see the people I expected to be dead in the end to be apart of the new future. I was happy though.

So should you the person reading this watch if you have never seen it before, I would say yes. I felt that it was more of something that I would watch if I had extra time or really liked mechs. If your a person that can fight though filler or just learn to skip it the story and action will keep you hooked.  The art was great, the voice were able to match the characters well, the action was just enough. So watch it when ever It definitely wouldn't be my first pick to watch, but it also wouldn't be my last.

I believe this is a fair score of 7/10

No comments:

Post a Comment