Sunday, January 19, 2014

If you could save one anime, which would it be and why?

I personally feel a more mature Pokemon anime series would be amazing. If they could make it less episodic and more linear story driven that'd be awesome. I don't know many people who enjoy the anime in it's current state, except for kids who watch it on television. I think something more like Pokemon Origins would be amazing. I mean, imagine if you were watching Pokemon and Ash seemed more human. In it's current state Ash seems to be more of a walking moral codebook that always says and chooses the right thing to do, and seems to win 9/10 times. I feel if Ash made more moral mistakes like wanting to win so bad once that he overworks his pokemon or something, it'd make the story alot more gripping, and add some feels. Simple things like that could go a long way for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment