Thursday, January 2, 2014

Code Geass Boukuko no Akito Episode 2 : Impressions.

SPOILER FREE!
Man, this episode started out slow and boring. I was like, man... I waited a year for this? Then all of the sudden the episode starts talking about going to fight, and I was like. Yes. This is what i'm waiting for man. The fight scenes in this anime are epic, the animation seemed a bit choppy at some parts, but that's possibly because i'm streaming it from the internet in 480p trashyness. You learn why Akito yells die all the time in the boring part, and then his powers take a strange spin later in the anime leaving you with some unanswered questions.



Anyways, I loved this episode. 2 of your favorite characters from Code Geass R1 and 2 show up. Confirming it has to happen after the original anime series, I freaked out. I'm not going to spoil who makes an appearance, but if you followed the original anime series, you'll scream like a little girl too. You have to see this episode. My god. This might be the Code Geass fanboy in me, but it was amazing....

I'm even more pumped for the next episode.

Thanks for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment