Thursday, January 26, 2012

One piece chapter 654 Review

          Nothing extremely important happened this chapter except that they safely made it to the surface, which I suppose is good to know. But we didn't get anymore information on what changed over the two years, which stinks, because I was kind of hoping that we would. Ah oh well I mean we learned lots of other little things, especially about Nami and you know I love learning about Nami. She likes baths over showers is one thing yup,very important information..... Gahhh... I want to show a picture of fanservace in all its glory but I know that I shouldn't. Grrrr... gosh dang it all I'm just gonna keep typing. Soo.... back to One piece umm.. oh fishing, they went fishing, well they didnt mean to really but they did anyway. Its kind of a funny story really, so Luffy wanted some fish for dinner, and as you may know what luffy's stomach wants luffy's stomach gets. Anyway luffy  ko's a fish tells Usopp to drag it with a harpoon thing, which he does, but the problem is that before they could get the fish on deck a bigger fish eats their fish ( which still has the harpoon in it) so long story short they end up getting dragged up into to a scary death current which brought them to the new world.
         Hmm... I don't know what to put as the main picture so instead of the normal picture I am going to let you have a glimps of what women look like in my eyes and why they scare me to death.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment