Monday, January 30, 2012

Beelzebub chapter review

    I have to say right off the bat that I NEED HILDA BACK! It was kind of diffrent and intresting (not to mention funny) to see Hilda without her memories, but...I need some buttkicking and she seems to be incapable of doing that. "that" being, beating the crap out of anyone who slightly ticks her off.  *sigh* I suppose I should stop ranting and get down with the review. First and most important part to mention is there was only a confrontation, no fight, between Kunida and Hilda. In the previous chapter Hilda recognized Kunida as a threat (purly with her womans intuition not from rembering anything, scary I know). But not much happened from that confrontation. Twards the end of the chapter we learn Yolda is Hildas sister (I swear they said that somewhere before, but even if they didn't it should be blaitently obvious, I mean they look exactly alike but whatever mabey I'm just ahead of the curve). THE SINGLE MOST IMPORTANT THING THAT HAPPENED THIS CHAPTER IS AS FOLLOWS... HILDA CRIED. You can argue with me all you want, but thats how I feel and you can't change that fact. Want to know why she cry's? I gess its your lucky day because I am going to spill it out for you. She cry's because she feels that she is being forced to regain her memories and that no one cares what she thinks... which is NOT the Hilda we love. Thats how it ends with Hilda running off crying and everyone else not knowing what the heck to do. Hope you enjoyed this wait for next week and read more manga :)

No comments:

Post a Comment