Sunday, January 15, 2012

Freezing Chapter 64 Recap

Ok sooooooooooooooo chapter 64 is put out a day after chapter 63...........I may not be complaining about them coming out fast (considering it was almost 2 months between 62 and 63) but this is a bad thing. They are clearly trying to catch up to the realease quickly, and the translation was not very good at all. In fact, it was an absolutly awful hot steamy fresh out of the oven poopsical (like a popsical but with poop, its like poop on a stick) it was so bad that I'm afraid to read to much into some parts of this chapter because I've got a strange feeling that at some points it dosn't really say what it says. But oh well, when I'm completly wrong on everything I say I'll just blame it on the translation. Now on with the recap!

        So even though one problem (USE YOUR MAIN CHARECTERS DANGNABIT!!) was not addressed, at least something pretty major happened. So first off we find out that Chevaleir has no intention of keeping this generation of E-Pandoras around any longer. They are moving on to bigger and better things, and by not keeping them around I don't mean they are sending them home. (well maybe you could put it that way) Then something interesting happens. Mably sends her father a message informing him of the general wrongness of the E-Pandora experiments. And then contraray to any of the occupiers beliefs this big powerful buissness owner actually has a sense of honer. Mr. Mably decieds to "go to war" with Chevalier. (not sure if the translation should be literally like nukes and ak47s go to war or buissness stuff or whatever) And at the end we get more creepy mad scientist stuff, involving selling souls to the devil.
      So basically what this means is that we should expect some real action (finally) in the near future. And I'm pretty pumped thinking about the possibilities here. Because Shiffon will not go against Chevaleir and if she sides with them I'm sure others will side with her, so there is the potential for some awsome fights there. Also in good news is that even though Mably refused Bridget's help (much to my dismay at the time) Bridget is clearly invested in the situation at least a little. So if fighting breaks out over this whole thing you can bet that Bridget will be involved (YES!!!!!FINALLY). The other interesting thing this brings up is the whole conspiricy idea. Now in case you don't read claymore please stop reading this right now. I'm not kiddin. Spoilers. Well you had your chance. So if you're anything above a moron (because thats what I am and I realised it) then you see a lot of similarities between Claymore and Freezing which I don't need to go through them all, but if it turns out that Chevalier has been making the Novas come so they can maintain power or something like that, I'm gonna just give up and say that Freezing is just a futuristic, more perverted version of Claymore. And the thing that frightens me is that from the way they were talking at the Mably's buissness meeting thing, its definitly a possibility. Hopefully thats not what it is because that is painfully obvious.
Well thats it for this recap. maybe there will be another one tommorow. (not really though, I want not piece of steamy poopsical for a translation)

No comments:

Post a Comment