Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Kenichi 461 review

Sorry for being late on the chapter.
In this chapter a lot of things happen. First off Miu stop her punch right before she was about to hit Kenichi. Everyone is suprised, especially Junazard. Then he brings out Pengulu(big sword guy) a big problem because not only is he like master class but he has a thrist for blood. He fights with Miu(Bulu) and it seems like she is doing well and then she gets stuck to the wall with a knife. It seemed like she would get killed until BAM!!! Kenichi uses his Mubyoushi and knocks him back and Miu starts to remember. Then that's basically the chapter in a nutshell.

I thought that this was a pretty good chapter. I mean who would not think that the Mubyoushi Kenichi used was awesome. He knock that huge guy back and when he was on his last legs no doubt. Even though this chapter felt short, I still thought that a lot happened Miu kindof regains her memories and Kenichi got off a great punch. This chapter seemed to the beginning of a climax for this arc. Overall this was a great chapter.

There are things that I'm hoping for the next chapters. For one I would like Miu to get her memory back soon but if I know manga it will probably be stretched out with more fighting and talking. So, I do predict that at least the next two will be fighting, but if I'm wrong then great! I would love it if they get Miu memories back soon. I would also like to see a fighting between Junazard and somebody because it would make for an interesting battle and there is not really that much more to ask for. I do hope that theses things will come soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment