Friday, January 20, 2012

My Take on Why to stop SOPA

Ok so I haven't posted all week because of exams, but I just wanted to follow up on Chris' post on stop SOPA, because his was just basically its bad and it shouldn't happen. But here is the bigger deal, because if you read my post on buying stuff or not, you know that I am 100% in favor of doing stuff legally, for instance I'm getting Shonen Jump Alpha. But the problem is that first off, that dosn't have all the Manga I read, also its 2 weeks behind. So in the end often the only way to stay caught up is to read it on places like mangastream or mangahere etc. and then obviously with SOPA those are gone and have a nice big felony on them. And us in America will not be able to read some of the smaller manga. So yea.

No comments:

Post a Comment