Saturday, November 16, 2013

QOTW #2 What is the worst Anime you've seen?

Takashi's Answer:

Well, there's alot of animes to choose from and the first few that come to mind for me are K, Devil survivor 2, Campione, Maoyuu Maou Yuusha, and Durarara. I know alot of people love Durarara so i'll start there. 

Why is Durarara on this list? It's cliche shounen, it has great characters that are side characters instead of the main characters. You follow school kids instead of these awesome characters, and it creates very few memorable scenes in my head and I can't remember any of the main characters due to the lack of character development. The story has alot of things that could have very easily been foreshadowed and weren't, and lots of parts of the plot that get picked up and randomly dissapear after being started. It's just a jumbled mess, and the only thing I can remember clearly from it is Izaya throwing things while looking classy... however i'm not going to say Durarara is the worst anime i've ever seen so please hold your horses, and don't hate me.


Maoyuu Maou Yuushais the worst anime i've ever seen. This anime is the worst because it has zero action for an action romance anime. It tells you there is action going on, and I guess they didn't have the budget to actually show the action. how boring. It's similar to spice in wolf without all of the amazing things in Spice and Wolf. It's all about the economic side. The animation isn't terrible, and the Demon King does get a bit of character development, however it's hard to feel attached to her at all. The story just kind of dragged the entire time. It could have used some comedy to keep me watching but decided to take itself too seriously, and act like stuff was happening when it wasn't or just tell you stuff is happening.I loved the female character, and felt the male lead character was generic as can be. The animation was decent but generally  I found this anime to be really bad. hopefully you agree with me if you've seen it. I'm sure the manga was probably great, considering what they had going as far as the story's set up seemed like everything you need to make a good anime, but the anime is dreadfully terrible because they decided not to show what probably made the manga good.

Fredie's Answer:

There are plenty of bad anime out there, the competition was rough but i just had to go with the type of anime that ticks me off the most. Wanna be the strongest in the world is one of those generic retarded anime's that look like they'll be promising in some way but ends up just being a shitty fan service anime. Otaku's get enough of this in your average anime, please don't make more just for this purpose.

Chris' Answer: School Days

O.k. People this was the worst anime I have ever seen mostly because I thought it would be a romantic comedy at first. After the first few episodes I realized it led to drama and lots of it. I really want to spoil it because I'm assuming most people have watched this or heard about it. I hate the main character... he is so indecisive and that leads to his end. The problem was when it was getting bad, I could stop because I just thought it would get better.  I usually give anime the benefit of a doubt, but this just had to disappoint me. I love animes that have good ending. I guess this one did... in a sense, but still not good. So I don't really hate the art style or the acting just the story.





No comments:

Post a Comment