Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Fredie's AnimeTryouts

Just as a note I guess you could call this a series of posts i'll be doing, basically reviewing what I've picked up lately and telling you people whether it's good to watch or not.


Hey it's Fredie here. I love anime and can't go on without at least watching an episode a day, but what about when I've already watched the latest episodes of the series i'm following? I give other anime's chances. This time I picked up an anime on Crunchyroll, that i hadn't cared for just cause, but i'm glad I did. The anime is Arpeggio of Blue Steel

Although it's a new anime; the animation really isn't top notch. It's a bit fucked up if you asked me but it really doesn't make much of a difference. The plots pretty interesting, global warming sinks most of the world and now people have to fight some alien terrorists that have taken over the oceans. Up until now I've enjoyed the anime quiet a bit and i'd recommend it to anyone that's looking for something new to pick up.

No comments:

Post a Comment