Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Yankano Chapter 5....last chapter?

If have or haven't heard of Yankano go read it maybe again for some of you.

 I personally liked it, but I really expected it to be long. The Scanner on his post thought the reason why the author stopped making the series was because the fact that the magazine, Comic Valkyrie was going digital and he didn't want to be apart of that. Well who knows. I did think the story was rushed with only five chapters considering that like one of the main characters barely had a presence in the series so far. Over all the series was not half bad. The bad character development didn't ruin it. Sure the ending was rushed, but to my surprise it was not that bad of an ending sure it just dropped, but it's not as bad an ending with a few that I have seen this year. So reading this yes or no? I would say yeah you should read it, it's short and fun for the very few chapters it does have.

No comments:

Post a Comment