Monday, December 3, 2012

Things to come

I was looking through our past posts and I realized two things. First I have posted almost nothing over the past month. Second we have done almost no reviews on webtoons. This is a problem in my opinion because, well, I need to post stuff obviously so instead of posting the review the day after the manga is updated, I will be doing the review the day of the release. I am changing this because I seem to forget what I need to do within twenty four hours which causes nothing to get posted. I also don't like the fact that we are losing fans because we aren't catering to their tastes. So I will now be posting on everything I read, the day I read it, including Webtoons. This is going to substantially increase my workload, but I hope that you (audience) will like the increased number and variety in our posts. Sorry for the slow posts and lack of variety, we are working on it, see you next time and don't forget to read more manga :)

Enjoy this meme of Hei from darker than black interrogation a lamp

No comments:

Post a Comment