Friday, December 7, 2012

Claymore Chapter 133

Yes I know this isn't the right chapter sue me
So Clamymore chapter 133. There isn't a ton necessarily that there is to say about this chapter. As it remained mainly building actions, but I am still incredibly happy to see Clare back in action. And with her was one of the few new developments in this chapter, being that she has gotten faster and ergo stronger since she took a sabbatical. We saw the very opening of fights between the Claymores and Cassandra, part II, and also Priscilla and whatever or whoever it is that she is fighting. I could just be completely missing something but I'm not sure I know who that is, other than that they are apparently really strong as well. But overall this chapter is one that will just make me more excited for the next few, because now that the fights are officially under way they will certainly begin in earnest next chapter. I am also very excited to see Chronos in action, mainly because Chronos was a Titan in Greek mythology so if he has any sort of similarity to his namesake he should be really fun to watch fight. Also it will be interesting to see if this ends up being the final arc of the series, which would be very very plausible, or will they go on to the real world type thing. I personally would be interested in seeing this big huge war going on, but not at a sacrifice to this story. If the story wraps up well with this arc being the end, then I will be more than happy and would prefer that to it being dragged out simply because it can. That is Bleach land and we don't want to go there.

Hope you enjoyed the recap. And always remember...

Karma gnome is watching. 0_o
Manere sitientem amicis meis.

No comments:

Post a Comment