Saturday, October 6, 2012

Sword Art Online(SAO) if you haven't see it watch it NOW!!!!


OK let me start off by saying SAO is one of the best anime ever and the series isn't even done yet. It's only on episode 14 and 11 more to go; I mean it is awesome. I know that our blog does reviews and talk about what happened in the series, but I rather not spoil it for the people that see this post accidentally. I will tell you though SAO could be the best anime that came out of 2012 and there will probably not be another one like it for awhile. The story is great and the art is great almost everything about it is great. I don't want to say the minor bad stuff because it's just too good! If you haven't see it I would recommend it so highly that I would give it a trophy if I could. Now the anime is only done with it's first arc but it's not certain how many of the arcs are done and if there will be more seasons. I believe that you people will like it anyway. When the whole series is done will be definitely making a full review for this anime, but in the meantime let's just enjoy it :).

Awwww


No comments:

Post a Comment