Sunday, October 21, 2012

Re:Birth - The Lunatic Taker (Review)

 I'm not making this Review that long. For the most part I'm going to say you have to read it for yourself to under stand. It was probably one of the fastest endings that i had ever seen for a series. I'm not to say too much but in the end they just end the series even though there was still a lot going on. When I read it a couple months ago I thought it was still ongoing by I recently found out it ended. It's not really sometime I want to talk about because I wasted my time on this manga. Everything was fine until the ending. I could not express my feelings for this series in this post rather I would have to be in person to talk about it. I you read the series tell me what you thought of the ending it could have been good for you I don't know. I give it a 5/10 because the art is good and the plot is decent but how the story progressed gave it  too many holes and the ending was just bad for me. If you don't believe me you will have to read it in its entirety to understand what was wrong with the ending. Good Luck readers.
What kind of series leaves you with this picture and final words?

No comments:

Post a Comment