Monday, October 15, 2012

Final Chapter of Life is Money

This chapter did a very nice job of wrapping everything up. It addressed the issues we were worrying about in a neat and timely manner. I do think that the ending was a little rushed and I wouldn't have minded if the author split the ending into two chapters instead of one long, semi-rushed, chapter. I really liked how the author created a time skip between the end of the game and the main characters meeting up again. It gives the reader time to reflect and wonder what is going to happen between the two of them. I also have to admit that my heart was racing a little bit when they rushed to the hospital for his little sister, I was sure that there was some sort of complication with her surgery that caused her to die; but thankfully there wasn't. I was also really shocked that this manga ended happily, not that I didn't want it to, its just the feeling that the manga was giving off throughout the whole series felt like a tragic ending was the only way the author wanted to wrap this manga up. Thankfully that wasn't the case, in fact the opposite happened; it was a happy ending with all three of them living together. Although a happy ending doesn't exactly fit with the mood of the manga, I liked it. The ending left a warm feeling inside, and I'm gonna be honest and say that I wouldn't have been able to handle a tragic ending. Even though I'm sad that Life is Money is over, I still appreciate the work the author did and hope that there will be more to come. Til then don't forget to tell your friends about us, and oh yeah, don't forget to read moar manga :)



No comments:

Post a Comment