Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Naruto 577 Recap

I'm going to keep this short.

In the beginning Tsunade is pulling out all the stops she is using her forbidden tiqnque Byakugou. She has used it before but not to the extent that the markings go all over her body. Then the 5 kages charge torwards Madara. Fighting him to the best of their abilities. When they thought that they had defeated them it turned out to only be a clone that is seal. Now Tsunade is stabbed by a tree or something. Then it shifts over to Itachi where he finds Kabuto and a epic talk between them might begin.

The chapter was good. It was cool how Tsunade revealed for Byakugou and was almost maybe able to defeat Madara. I was kind of disapointed that the chapter wasn't longer because I felt that I went through it pretty fast. I did though had to go back through it to make some sense of things that are happening right now. Overall good chapter can't wait to see what happens next.

No comments:

Post a Comment