Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Bleach is over After 8 years

As of today(March 27,2012) the popular series of Bleach is over, well at least the anime. The anime started as of October 5, 2004 and ended just recently on March 27,2012. With the anime popularity in the beginning it felt like the show would last for ever. Then the filler and long story arcs had just killed the show. With Bleach's 8 year streak it was not too bad. Granted I did have my times where I just waited for the filler to be over to start watching again I thought the series was great. As the episodes went on the art styling of the anime got better that you could have a noticeable difference from the first episode compared to its last. Bleach was just one of those anime that you can love but also really hate. The story was good but the arcs were too long. But, I guess in this world there is always give and take. As Bleach came to an end I just thought that,"man this was a great anime overall and I hate to see it go." That's just my opinion though I know a lot of people who would had just loved to see Bleach end. In the end I'll probably not re-watch the 366 episodes of Bleach, but I'll sure to remember the good times I had watching those episodes for years to come(kind of cheesy I know).

Please Comment tell us what you though of the Bleach series

No comments:

Post a Comment