Friday, February 17, 2012

One Piece Chapter 657 Recap

This week was not quite what I expected. For starters, I did not expect Luffys group to make it to the snowy part of the island so quickly. I guess I thought they would spend more time talking to the legs, but that didn't happen, insted Luffy just dragged them off to...well...someplace cold I suppose. Another thing that caught me by supprise was when the other half of the crew, the half that was captured, found the samuri's head (yep just his head...and he was still alive) I didn't expect it to be in like twenty diffrent pieces. I can't help but wonder who did that to him, if it was indeed a person, for all we know it could have been the scientests. I have to admit I think he deserved being cut into little pieces, talking to Nami like that, WHO DOES HE THINK HE IS?!!!! ONLY I GET TO TALK TO NAMI LIKE THAT!!!!!! ... *Deep breath* ok... I'm ok... where was I? Oh. Right, after Sanji put the Samuri's head back togather, Franky blew a hole in the wall and they escaped into a room with giant children. Yeah I have no idea what or who these Hazzard suit wearing people are, but they are messed up! Thats all I can say about them, because well... I guess there isn't much to be said, they kidnap people and do experiments on them and thats really all we know about them. My hope for next week is that we can figure out who cut the Samuri appart, but until then lets just read more manga :)

No comments:

Post a Comment