Friday, February 10, 2012

One Piece Chapter 656 Recap

To start out let me say that I'm sorry for this being late, I got really busy hese last couple of days. Well anyway on to the recap. I was really exited for this chapter, you know dragons and all that, and I have to say, it didn't dissapoint. The chapter started out where the last one left off (obviously) with Luffy, Robin,Zoro, and Usopp facing a dragon. But it took an "unexpected" turn when it started to atack them. I say unexpected in quotations because while I thought that it was a nice dragon,  my colleagues assured me he wasn't. Well congrads guys you were right and I hope you're all happy too because MY cute little dragon got sliced half by Zoro...*wipes tears from eye* yeah, um, so the dragon dies (obviously he was cut in half) and we meet on of the strangest charecters so far, a man without a torso. Yup he only had his legs, yet he was somehow able to talk which is weard but whatever. After we get two glimpses of him, yes two but no more than two, it switches back to their ship and we see everyone has been put to sleep with knockout gas. Then the chapter ends with them getting carried onto Punk by some weird guys in hazzard suits, something thats alllwaaayyys good to see. My thougnts on who they are and where they are takeing them mostly involve things like  "GET YOUR HANDS OFF NAMI WHO DO YOU THING YOU ARE?!!!" stuff like that, which you might think  isn't really helpful to you, but it is knowlage you will one day need, I know this for a fact. How do I know? Because I have connections, I can't say who, well I can but I'm not going to because life needs more mystery. So while you are pondering my words, and checking you're locks, which I would recamend agianst, you should also wait expectantly for the next release. And read more manga :)

No comments:

Post a Comment