Friday, February 3, 2012

One Piece Chapter 655 Recap

This week three main things happened, all of them related to each other. The first thing that happened was the Strawhats decided where to go(and they got there in the same chapter, which is kinda different). They landed on Punk Hazard, an abandoned Marine base, why was it abandoned? Well we don't know for sure, but it might have something to to with the extreme heat, or maybe it was the dragon. Yup I said dragon and that, dear and faithful readers, is the second big event. I don't even know what to say about it because only saw it for one page then the chapter ended, but I do know that next week will be awesome.
The final big event is that we learn that Smoker knows where they are (Punk Hazard) and is on his way. Not a whole lot to say about that either except that Smoker looks even cooler with his scar. I kinda wonder who gave it to him but there is more important things I want to know right now. Well thats it for me see ya next week and don't forget to read more manga :)

No comments:

Post a Comment