Friday, February 24, 2012

Kenichi 465 Recap


There isn't really to much to say about this chapter than Miu regains her memories! At the beginning it shows that Miu regained her memories and started to cry. Then Kenichi was consoling her, but that sweet moment ended when they were attacked again. They were fighting pretty hard. Also having a pretty hard time. In the end they were able to defeat him using Miu and Kenichi gauntlets as a distraction and then Kenichi and Miu kick his butt.

I thought that this was a good chapter. I know that I have been saying that a lot but that is because it is really good right now. Miu finally got her memories back and that is always a good thing. I can't wait to see what happens next because this did seem like a short chapter to me. Hopefully they will be longer in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment