Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Sword Art Online

Sword Art Online, a great anime for people that like MMOs and anime, manga, or Japanese novels because this is based off a novel. The basic premise is that there is a popular MMO coming out in Japan that uses a helmet that actually puts you into the game digitally while your body in the real world doesn't move or do anything. The problem is the creator of the game and the helmets took captive of everyone, brains, who play the game and nobody is allowed to leave until one person defeats the last level, which is level 100. This anime is 9 episodes in, but will have at least 25 episodes and the series so far as I could see spans over a few years because of this 2 year time skip I saw.
The story as I said what in an online world where Kazuto Kirigaya, or Kirito in game, are playing the game to get out. As the story progresses you find out that Kirito was also a beta tester and the people in the game hate beta testers so his is a solo player most of the time. You also will see multiple love interests but I would not consider this a harem, but it still is a romance. I don't want to give away to much, so I suggest you all watch it I so far like it and a full review will come out when the series is over. If you don't mind subtitles watch it, it's apart of the good shows that came out during the summer.

Please leave comments tell me what you guys and gals think

No comments:

Post a Comment