Friday, September 7, 2012

HHHmmmmmm.....

Well in case you didn't notice I have done pretty much no posting for a really long time, and I've got a grand total of a little under a half hour of free time in this class so I will just apologize about that and give a major shout out to the other guys for holding the flag that I wanted to put into the ground so badly. I have also decided that I will make this a little bit higher priority, aka maybe post in the hour or so of free time I get every day instead of playing xbox or watching baseball. So stand firm sons of thunder, these may be tough times but the night is always darkest just before the dawn..........so yeah. Tonight after my football game I will be posting a product review and we are going to start working on getting the podcast back online. Also because wendsday is not really humpday so much for manga fans since that's when lots of manga come  out so you don't really need to have any extra help to get you through the day, so instead we will have TGIFAMV. There now that I have put all of that on the blog I must go through with it. because if I don't..........

Karma Gnome is watching.....

No comments:

Post a Comment