Saturday, September 15, 2012

Black God Chapter 91 recap

When the manga ended in Korea I was kinda worried that the scanlator would drop this manga. I have started way to many manga only to have them get dropped by the scanlator, leaving me unable to finish the manga. The fact that it was finished being released, coupled with the slow updates had me really worried, because there hasn't been an update since the manga ended. Thankfully my fears were groundless because Black God is still being released (although quite slowly). Anyway enough about my fears and on with the recap!
     To be honest its been so long since the last release I couldn't quite remember what was happening, so I had to go back and re-read the last two chapters to remind myself what was going on. But this manga traditionally has been slow in its releases, so that's nothing new to me. After reminding myself what was going on I re-read chapter 91 and was somewhat disappointed. Not because of the content, but because it was so stink-en short and it ends with a cliff-hanger. Although Kuro being awesome and owning 3 enemies without synchronizing was awesome. So what happened was the Mototsumitata of the clan they need to gain an alliance with decide they can't trust Kuro, so they try to kill her... which is understandable seeing as the Mototsumitata world is going crazy. But they can't handle Kuro, EVEN THOUGH SHE HASN'T SYNCHRONIZED WITH KEITA, talk about bad-ass. after wiping the floor with the first three, the clan leaders body guard enters the battle. Right off the bat we can tell she is no pushover, cause her syncro is so insistence, not to mention she sends Kuro flying into a lake, which is where it ends, talk about a cliff-hanger. 
       Even though Kuro was sent flying, I am willing to bet she didn't take any damage and will get back up and be like "What? That's all you got?" then the clan head will come out and end the fight. That's what I think will happen at least, the only way to know for sure is to read the next chapter...whenever it comes out. Until then don't forget to read our other posts as well as read more manga :)


No comments:

Post a Comment