Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Akame Ga Kill Chapter 27...sad

Well the scans have caught up with the releases in Japan, I think. To be caught up in this sad chapter. Tatsumi actually started to like Esdese. Yet again they are separated from each other but the next time they meet they will be enemies. So, I have no idea what will happen I actually felt sad when Tatsumi had to hide from Esdese, their time on the island helped but also hurt him also, he realized he could not get her to turn which had made him sad but he also found out what her Teigu was so that's a plus I guess. It is hard to tell what is going to happen in their relationship will he eventually have to kill her or not? Only time will tell.
And for you people that have not started to read this manga I suggest that you do it is very good.

why does it have to be sad?

No comments:

Post a Comment