Saturday, May 26, 2012

Toonami is back today.......at midnight

Well today is finally the day that Toonami comes back to Cartoon Network. Coming back with a bang with Bleach, FMA(Full Metal Alchemist), Deadman's Wonderland, Cowboy Bebop, Ghost in the Shell, Casshern Sins and a few others that are yet to be told about. I think that it's great that it's coming back but why pretty much at midnight to morning. When I heard that Toonami was coming back I thought that it was a good alternative for anime on T.V without having to pay for the extra Funimation and Anime Network, but if it is going to show at such a late time I wouldn't be able to watch it and DVR is not anime option. Even though I'm really happy it came back I'm also kind of mad that it airs on midnights. For something I thought was a good alternative it turned out to be something that I will probably never see.

No comments:

Post a Comment