Thursday, May 10, 2012

One Piece Chapter 666 Recap

      Hello and thanks for reading this. This blog is all about anime and manga, this post is about One Piece. It involves facts and details about the chapter, as well as my own thoughts on things. Well that's enough of that, let's get on with the recap.
       This week was what I like to call a lead up chapter. Don't know what a Lead Up Chapter is? It is a chapter in a manga that has lots of different things happen, but at the same time nothing of significance at all. Think about it, did anything really happen this chapter? The answer is both yes and no. No because...well nothing happened. Hahaha, what I mean is none of the things that we currently are concerned about are addressed. Like Smoker doesn't find his heart, or Luffy doesn't meet Ceasar Clown. See what I mean? Nothing that we were waiting for happened. Instead lots of little things happened that opened up new questions. For example I want to know what happened to Zoro's group, because I cannot imagine Zoro, Sanji AND Brook loosing. This is just my gut feeling, but I don't think that they fought the mountain brothers at all, it seems more likely that....um...AH! I bet that Sanji and Brook were about to do something with Nami's body, but Zoro stepped in and tried to stop them. The end result being they all knocked each other out, and that't when the mountain brothers found them. Now I have no clue if that's right or not, but it's what I think happened because I cannot fathom those three loosing.
   The next new event would be Nami being captured. I didn't expect this to happen, but it doesn't surprise me. It actually makes sense, because Ceasar strives to be better than Dr. Vegapunk and Franky's body is based off of a lot of Dr. Vegapunk's designs. So it makes sense that Ceasar would want Franky's body to study. In regards to what I think about this event, well...there is so much going on right now that it's hard to say for sure. 
      The last event would be learning that Law is in fact here under his own will (not that I can imagine anyone making him do something that he didn't want to) and that he ISN'T working with Ceasar. We still don't know why he is here or what he is doing, but at least we know he doing horrible things to children...wow that sentence sounds really wrong...eh, oh well. Well that's all I've got for you, but I hope to see you next week. Until then don't forget to read more manga :)

No comments:

Post a Comment