Thursday, May 31, 2012

False Berserk Update!!!

This morning I got a text from Mangahere telling me that there was ten new chapters released. Unfortunately it was just the first ten chapters being re-released. I was super excited too because the last chapter ended with  a cliffhanger and I wanted to know what happened next. Also it has been a really long time since the last update, so ten at once wasn't that hard to believe. Another reason to be excited about a lot of chapters released at once is because the updates for Berserk are few and far between. But for any veteran Berserk readers this isn't anything new, on average there have been ten chapters released per year. Although this year has been especially slow, there has been two chapters released in the last eight months. It sucks but it is understandable, because of the new anime project. I know this post sounds like I'm complaining about the slow releases, but that's not what I am trying to do.I am complaining about the re-release of the first ten chapters and the disappointment when I realized that they weren't what I hoped they were. Miura Kentaro is ill, so there isn't anything to be done about the slow releases. No matter how slow the chapters are released, I will not stop reading Berserk. Why? Because it is one of the best manga out there and no Berserk fan would give up simply because of slow releases!!! 


No comments:

Post a Comment