Saturday, April 21, 2012

Sankarea Ep 3 Review

Rea finally dies. I did think that it would take three episodes for her to finally die. It was definitely noticeable that Rea's guts were censored because it was like a black blob on her body. I guess that they would have had to censor it anyway because it was on TV but it was not like it ruined how it looked. I thought that it was a great episode because I think it was the episode closes to the manga. I really would what they will do will the episodes stick to the manga or with it make its own story. I hope that this series will be longer than the usual 12 to 13 episodes that anime have, I want it to be good and long but that is probably to much to ask for I at least need a good ending to the series. 

Here is Rea with her guts(Click on the images for a better view)



No comments:

Post a Comment