Thursday, April 12, 2012

One Piece chapter 663 Recap

   It's been a while since the last chapter so forgive me if I can't think of any catchy opening lines. Instead lets just get started with the recap shall we? Last chapter left me full of excitement and apprehension. And the break only served to make those emotions grow. It left off with Smoker getting owned and Luffy meeting up with Law.
     This week we finally get what we have been waiting for, well a taste of it at least. We finally get to see Sanji in all his glory. I never thought I would see Nami getting a bloody nose, but miracles happen, and that certainly was a miracle. What? What's that James? It wasn't Nami with a bloody nose, it was actually Sanji?! That's true, but it was her body that was bleeding, so that's good enough for me. By the way, who do you thing you are?! Trying to correct me is not your job, your job is to type my posts! What do you mean this isn't a job because you aren't getting paid? You fool just being able to be in my presence is more that enough pa--WAIT! WHAT DID I SAY ABOUT TALKING BACK TO ME?! AND WHY ARE YOU WRITING THIS CONVERSATION DOWN? DELETE IT!!Baka...lets get back to the recap shall we? Let's see... Ah! Right we were talking about the body swap. Well not much else to say about that except the fact that it's funny. But I do wonder if they are going to have to fight while they are in a different body, it would be really interesting and probably funny to see. We'll just have to wait for that...James what did I tell you about not letting me get sidetracked? Didn't I say that if I stray to far from actually doing the recap you needed to stop me? WELL THEN WHY DIDN'T YOU?! Baka...let's see what else was there to talk about? Oh! Luffy and Law! I wasn't sure what was going to happen when they met, but my gut told me that they wouldn't fight. It turns out that my gut was right, instead of fighting Law transports them to another part of the island ( after many thanks from Luffy for saving his life). After the strawhats are gone Law switches Smoker's and Tashigi's bodies. Once Law finished the Marines, he goes and meets Cesar Clown. We don't know much about him other than the was once a colleague of Dr. Vegapunk. If that's not enough he was a bounty hunter and is insane.
      There was certainly lots of interesting stuff that happened this chapter. Quite a few questions were answered, but as always it only left us with more. Whats going to happen to the strawhats? Where is the Samurai's child? Why is Law working with C.C? What does--Stop? Why should I stop? I still have questions that I haven't mentioned yet. What do you mean I--Oh you mean that I was rambling on again, well thank you for stopping me this time James. Good job. Oh and you better have deleted all that stuff I said earlier about your pay. You did? Good. That's all I have folks, all we can do now is wait for next week and read more manga :)

No comments:

Post a Comment