Monday, April 8, 2013

Monster:First Toughts

      So I was watching this anime and got to around episode 20 when my computer stopped streaming videos. I click 'play' and my computer freezes, forcing me to restart my computer an effectively blocking me from finishing this anime, which I really wanted to do. However I did manage to watch a good chunk of Monster before my computer went kaput, so without further a due here is my Monster: First Thoughts review.
       Basically, if you haven't seen it yet go watch it, and have you have seen it...watch it again, for me. Seriously though I was loving this anime, I finished the first 20 episodes in two nights. As far as the plot is concerned, a brain surgeon saves a little boy who was shot in the head (for those who think being shot in the head equals dead...most cases yes but every once in a while the bullet doesn't kill on impact). While the boy is grateful, he also...you know what I don't know how to say anything more without spoilers so all I'm going to say is a awesome psychological battle begins and awesomeness follows. Sorry for the lack of posts and the lack of content in this particular post, I'll see if I can think of a way to accurately summarize this anime without spoilers and without simply calling it awesome...which it is. Anyway that's it for me this time anyway so get out there and watch this anime, not only for your own enjoyment but also for those who can't watch it, because their computer is stupid!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment