Monday, April 1, 2013

Maoyū Maō Yūsha Anime Review

When ever I see one of my favorite manga get an anime I get really excited. Maoyū Maō Yūsha wasn't all to different to me. The animation style they used gave it a more old feel that I think that it deserved. The story closely resembled the novels and the manga except for a few parts. The thing that I thought the anime lacked was action. The anime failed to show the Hero's race through the demon world. It would have been really exciting if they had kept that. For me I feel that it was good but also boring. I asked a friend if he liked it but he stopped after the sixth episode because true be told it was a bit boring. You see the story just goes on and you can feel even if you didn't read the manga that it was lacking something.



I think that a second season is also possible because there are a few things that could happen. We see the creation of the gun and the order to kill the Demon King from the church. This gave the feel of a open-ending. That seems to me that the creators could go with another season or just leave it. I doubt that would be another season, but opinions are welcome. I would have liked to give the anime a 10/10, but after I saw it in its entirety I feel that it deserves more like a 7/10 just because they left out more of the good parts like the the Hero going around in the demon world.

No comments:

Post a Comment