Thursday, February 7, 2013

Zetsuan no Tempest

Somewhere in the back of my mind I knew that this manga got an anime recently but for some reason I never thought to look into it and so I forgot about it. That is, until last night when I was scrolling through the Crunchyroll archives and came across it. Now I can't wait to get home and watch it. While I loved the manga and its story, I haven't seen the anime (obviously) and so I can't recommend it to anyone. The manga on the other hand...is amazing and I would recommend it to anyone in a second. To summarize  Zetsuan no Tempest is an amazing manga, which everyone should see. The only reason I'm not recomending the anime is simply because I haven't watched it. But for anyone who hasn't read the manga...go read it. That is all.

No comments:

Post a Comment