Saturday, August 25, 2012

Mahou Shoujo of the End like HOTD maybe even creepier

I just read a recently new manga it was called Mahou Shoujo of the End. Like High school of the Dead it's plot has students in a school with zombies basically. Just in this series though they have a creepy little girl killing everyone and only one girl so far with huge breasts. If it was made into a movie or anime. It would probably be one of the most creepiest. It is definitely up there even though I just read the first two chapters. Even though it creep me out I'm still going to read it. I suggest that people should read it but don't if your not into whole heads getting hit off and bodies with gaping holes and half the head which I don't get because some are headless and still moving but also there was another guy with a huge hole in his chest like massive but he was still moving.
(not for the faint of heart)

No comments:

Post a Comment