Sunday, August 26, 2012

Freezing Eng Dub 8/28/12

Well people the English dubbed version of Freezing is coming out in two days. We are excited for the release. I have been a fan of this anime and manga ever since Joe suggested it to me awhile back the series I thought was great but it was short and I was hoping for a second season but that never came. With this dub I thought Funimation did very well. I do have a problem with Kazuya and Rana though. Kazuya voice is a bit too deep I think and there is just something about Rana's voice that doesn't sit right with me, but either way I will still get the series and watch it in its entirely. If you were a fan of the original I would suggest that you get it. Unless your one of those people that just hate English dubs, to you people out there that are haters I don't see the point either you like or you don't and dubs are pretty good now.

No comments:

Post a Comment