Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Over Image First look

Well here we are the first review on our list of many. Over Image scanned by Village Idiots, two chapters in. This was put on the list because of it's interesting pull by the first two chapters. 



Summary
 A colorless world, a pure white world, a world where everything is filled with only one color. What ought to be a young man's usual route to school - Sai was suddenly blown away, it was such an extraordinary world. There, he witnesses two young girls' fight unfold before him. One of them is a blonde girl he has never seen before, and the other is Mikage Mikuro, a senpai at his Highschool. Then, the blonde girl appeared as a transfer student before Sai, who has just returned to the original world. In order to grant her wish, she joined the battle game "Over Image" on her own and now she seems to have come to seek out Sai to be her companion.-Village Idiot

My first thoughts were when I saw it, it looked interesting because of the story. Since I had read many kinds of manga sort of like this I thought I would give it a chance. The beginning was kind of boring, but you would have to get through it for the good part of the sort where teenage kids start to fight in the streets with everyone gone and disappeared. As far as I could see it got really interesting in chapter 2. In this part he finds his senpai saving him, but he has no idea why. It had implied that she knew him but he had lost his memories. So as this story unfolds I know it will be great. Since there are only two chapters I can't really say too much because there isn't a lot, but if you get the chance you all should read it. I believe that you will like it.

So far I give it a 9/10

No comments:

Post a Comment