Friday, June 29, 2012

Sankarea Episode 12(end)....eh

Well the Sankarea anime series has come to a close. Franky I didn't think that it would be this short. When I was watching the last episode I felt terribly disappointed at the end, it was one of the worst ending I had ever see for an anime. It ends with Rea biting Chihiro it was a very bad cliffhanger ending if they create a second season that would be no probably the the likelihood is slim. The part that I thought they would cut off the series would be after Rea in the crazed state and returning to normal after the fire destroyed the building. I guess they did want to make a good ending. It's not like I don't like the series in it's fulliness but the creators could have came up with a better ending to the series than have Rea bit Chihiro. On that front I mad I realize anime can't be the same as the manga but they probably could have gotten a sweeter end than this. If a second season comes out the hey I take back what I said about the ending. I will say, if there is a second season, that was a great cliffhanger ending but until that time comes no. Overall I thought that the series and a good adaption of the manga and I really liked it.

I would rate this anime on a scale of 1 to 10 based on its content, art, closeness to the manga, and just how much I liked it.

Content I would give it an 7 for its interesting story and flow.
For the art I would give it a 9.5 for the great detail, color and overall look.
The closeness to the manga I would give it a 7.5 because even though a lot was similar there was still also a lot that deviated from the manga.
Last for just how much I liked it I would give it a 10 because even though it was a bad end I still thought it a good series

The average combined score is a a 8.5 out of 10 for its content art, likability, and closeness to the manga.

So for any who likes the manga it's a good chance you will like the series also.

No comments:

Post a Comment